Privacy Statement - milfporn.tv
Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
This website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of majority.
We recognize the importance of your privacy and take all appropriate steps to ensure that any personal data we collect is not lost, damaged or misused in any way.
This policy applies to information collected from your use of the desktop or mobile versions of the website. It also applies to information collected from any applications created by us that are used to access the website and from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
Should you have any questions about this policy, please forward them to us through our contact form.
Information we collect
Visitors to our website may interact with the website either as a member or as a browser. The following describes the types of information we collect in each case:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
How we collect information
Information about you is collected on our website using the following methods:
Passive Collection - We collect website activity data by way of cookies and other automatic data collection technologies when you visit or use the website.
Active Collection - You may provide us with your personal information directly by creating a user account on our site, by posting materials such as comments, or by requesting support, reporting issues or otherwise corresponding with us.
How we use personal information
The personal information collected and processed by us is used for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- For the provision of the website and the ability to interact with its features
- To display relevant advertising and content tailored to your interests
- For research and analysis to determine potential improvements to the website
- For diagnosis and resolution of technological issues that affect the operation of the website
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
Information we share
We will only share personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Companies and contractors engaged by us to provide services necessary for the operation of our business, and only for the fulfillment of those services
- A buyer or successor who comes into possession of all or any substantial portion of our business assets as a result of a merger, acquisition, sale, or transfer of such for any reason, including bankruptcy, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Law enforcement, government agencies and other such authorities, in order to comply with applicable law and to protect the company's rights and the rights of website users and other parties
Your legal rights
You have the right to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, or request a copy or transfer of the personal information in your account by contacting us.
Transfer of information internationally
Personal data that we collect may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than your own that may have different privacy laws or be located outside of the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, or by using our website, you are agreeing to this.